Take advantage of the numerous health benefits that the latest infrared sauna technology has to offer right in the comfort of your own home. Regular usage of Canadian Spa Company’s 4-person Far Infrared Sauna will help remove toxins from your body, improve the look and feel of your skin, aid in weight-loss, help relieve body aches and muscle pain, and much more! This sauna is equipped with a simple yet advanced digital control system, Bluetooth Audio System, LED Chromotherapy Mood Lighting, and an aromatherapy system. 12 FAR Infrared Carbon Heaters work to ensure that heat is distributed quickly, evenly, and efficiently to help achieve the maximum benefits of a full body sauna treatment while keeping energy costs low. Two benches provide enough space for you and your friends to sit comfortably in one space.
A natural Canadian hemlock wood construction adds a calm, earthy feel that will compliment any décor, while dual-wall construction ensures that your sauna is well insulated. All Canadian Spa Company Saunas are designed to exceed the safety standards required for an infrared sauna, and maintain competitively low levels of EMF.
- A user-friendly control system boasts advanced features such as a timer, ‘pre-heat’ and ‘auto-start’ options.
- Features the latest technology with 9 carbon Far infrared heaters that last 3000 to 5000 hours each.
- Constructed of an attractive and durable Canadian Hemlock wood, and designed with a locking clasp system that allows for a quick and easy assembly
- A built in Bluetooth audio system, LED chromotherapy lighting, and aromatherapy system ensure that you will have the relaxation experience that you are looking for.
- Tempered safety glass doors and windows add a modern look and allow a clear view of your outside surroundings
- Exceeds industry safety expectations with average EMF levels of 1.3mG (42 times lower than competing saunas!)
- The operating temperature can be set between 67°F - 140°F
- 1 year limited warranty, heater/cabinetry
Before using your infrared sauna for the first time, clean the inside of the sauna with a damp cloth. It is normal for the sauna to have a slight odour after initial assembly. To help alleviate this odour, please leave door open, and it should air out within a couple of days.
Exterior can be cleaned with furniture polish
Recommended: place a soft towel on the floor and on the bench of the sauna to absorb perspiration during sauna use.
Scratches and stains can easily be removed by simply using fine grade sandpaper over the damaged area.