Comfortably seating up to 6 people, the Winnipeg offers powerful therapeutic seats, along with subtler yet invigorating options. The lounger provides a full-body hydro-massage with jets targeting legs, calves, feet, back. This elegant model leads the way in innovative design and spa-therapy.
All Canadian Spa Company Spas provide an unbeatable combination of great service, high-end features, and design which are sure to satisfy any household. Our spas come with valuable customer and technical support for the lifetime of the spa. We use genuine North American made components, including Waterway, Balboa, and Lucite Acrylic.
- Latest digital controls from Balboa
- Perimeter multi-coloured LED mood lighting, cascading waterfall, and built-in aromatherapy canister
- Upgraded entertainment system equipped with speakers, digital MP3 audio and Bluetooth audio stream sound systems
- Multiple style seat variations including a No-float lounger with adjustable directional and massage jets
- Glacier filtration system – includes Glacier Microban silver ion embedded filters, an Ozone generator, Mazzei injector and Ozone mixing chamber which ensures crystal clear water. Our tubs are also UV ready
- Blackout insulation - Insulated with high-density closed cell foam, foam curtain and infrared reflective material lining each of the cabinets -Made for Canadian winters!
*Specification subject to change without notice E&OE
||199 x 199 cm (78.3 x 78.3 in)
||80 cm (31.5 in)
||13A (Europe) / 15A (North America)
||Hardtop Insulating cover, Filter Set, Kerbside Delivery
**Check specific details with your local retailer