Canadian Spa Company’s range of saunas provides the perfect solution for anyone that’s looking for an easy way to relax and unwind at the end of a long day. The 4-Person Corner FIR Sauna is designed to fit snugly in any corner of your home while two built-in benches offer enough space for you and your friends to sit comfortably. It features a simple yet advanced digital control system, Bluetooth Audio System, LED Mood Lighting, and an aromatherapy system. 6 Far Infrared Carbon Heaters and one floor heater work to ensure that heat is distributed quickly, evenly, and efficiently to help achieve the maximum benefits of a full body sauna treatment while keeping energy costs low.
A natural Canadian hemlock wood construction adds a calm, earthy feel that will complement any décor, while dual-wall construction ensures that your sauna is well insulated. All Canadian Spa Company Saunas are designed to exceed all required safety standards and maintain competitively low levels of EMF.
|120V / 15A
|54" x 54" x 75"
|Far Infrared Carbon Heater Panels
- Fits perfectly into a corner
- A user-friendly control system boasts advanced features such as a timer, ‘pre-heat’ and ‘auto-start’ options.
- Features the latest technology with 7 carbon Far infrared heaters that last 3000 to 5000 hours each.
- Constructed of an attractive and durable Canadian Hemlock wood, and designed with a locking clasp system that allows for a quick and easy assembly
- A built in Bluetooth audio system, LED lighting, and aromatherapy system ensure that you will have the relaxation experience that you are looking for.
- Tempered safety glass doors and windows add a modern look and allow a clear view of your outside surroundings
- Exceeds industry safety expectations with average EMF levels of 1.3mG (42 times lower than competing saunas!)
- The operating temperature can be set between 67°F - 140°F
- Plugs into a standard dedicated outlet
- 1 year limited warranty, heater/cabinetry
Before using your infrared sauna for the first time, clean the inside of the sauna with a damp cloth. It is normal for the sauna to have a slight odour after initial assembly. To help alleviate this odour, please leave door open, and it should air out within a couple of days.
Exterior can be cleaned with furniture polish
Recommended: place a soft towel on the floor and on the bench of the sauna to absorb perspiration during sauna use.
Scratches and stains can easily be removed by simply using fine grade sandpape over the damaged area.